Shannon’s Notary ServicesServing Peoria and the Greater Phoenix Area
Your Signing Connection!
Shannon’s Notary Services in Peoria, AZ
Professional Mobile Notaries, Certified Loan Signing Agent
Provides notary, loan signing, and trust signing services for your convenience in the Greater Phoenix Area. Services are available by appointment only. I know how much of a hassle it can be to take care of paperwork. But I’m here to help! I strive to provide each and every one of my clients with a quick, smooth, and enjoyable experience. As a professional notary, I’m here to guide you through every step of the process and ensure that your documents will be handled in accordance with all state regulations.
What to expect from a proper notarization:
- You will be required to personally appear before the notary. Almost every state requires the signer to personally appear before the notary during the notarization. This step is crucial as it helps to protect all parties involved from fraud and liability.
- The notary is required to check over the documents being notarized. The notary will check to ensure there are no blank spaces and verify the signer’s name matches the ID provided.
- The notary will verify your identity either by personal knowledge, an identifying document, or via a credible witness. Most often the notary will verify by means of a document such as a driver’s license, military ID, or passport.
- The notary will record the notarization in their notary journal. This is a necessary step in the event the document being notarized is ever called into question.
- The notary will complete the notarial certificate. The certificate includes the state and county where the notarization is taking place, the notary’s signature, date and the notary seal or stamp.
- And finally, it’s important to remember that a notary is never allowed to give advice in regard to the documents being signed. Please refer to an attorney or other knowledgeable expert prior to the your notary appointment.